Wednesday, February 13, 2013

If I Could Give You a Valentine...


NaBloPoMo February 2013
If you could send out valentines this year as you did back in grade school, what type of valentine would you send out to your blogosphere class? This creates a problem the same way choosing a wedding color was a problem: there are SO MANY beautiful handmade, unique, quirky, sweet combinations you could do that deciding on one is almost impossible.
Some of my personal favorites that I've seen:
Valentine's Day, V-Day, DIY, cards, gifts, inhabitots, parenting, arts and crafts, eco-friendly valentine's day, valentines day
Source
Valentine Card - "I Know" is Star Wars for "I Love You"
Source
Valentine Cards - Note Cards - I Love You set of 4, I Love You Note Cards,  Love Notes - set of four
Source
Source

[i%2520love%2520you%255B12%255D.jpg]
Source: U-createcrafts.com
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so easy to comment and I would love to hear from you!
Mrs. E