Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Maybe Kind of Might Not Unlike It...


NaBloPoMo February 2013

How do you feel about Valentine's Day?

Frankly, I'm ambivalent about the big V-day! I like it, but I think it might be a little overblown by commercialization also. I don't remember every being lonely on a Valentine's that I didn't have a boyfriend, but it was pretty nice when I did. 

If anything, I get a little stressed about the holiday: who do I send Valentines to? One sweeping gesture of children's valentines to all my friends? Just my honey? My honey and my nieces and nephews?

Do I go simple or ornate? Thoughtful or quick? A card? A bouquet? A favorite home-cooked meal? Something romantic, or something nostalgic?

I like the idea of Valentine's Day, because honestly, sometimes Mr. E needs a little reminder- better it come from a unrelated omnipresent (albeit biased) societal gesture than a nagging wife. :)
Source
You and me, babe. I love you more than milk and showers after getting your haircut.
     Now if you'll excuse me, I have 21 ninjas to find around the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so easy to comment and I would love to hear from you!
Mrs. E