Sunday, April 14, 2013

LOVED This Week

Spent this week organizing (and making) craft projects. Bought fabric to finish off a project I started weeks ago. Wrapped my floating (and tangled) embroidery thread around coffee insulators  of all things...Felt pretty proud of myself.
Easter candies/cookies/decorations on sale at Ralphs means cut cookies for a buck. Sometimes, after a long week, I feel the lower left.
Also, this weekend was Ripley's "birthday". We brought her home when she was five months, so yesterday makes her one year old! We gave our sweet fur baby a bone almost as big as she was and she was so excited she ran around the house for a good 8 minutes trying to carry it through every room to show it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so easy to comment and I would love to hear from you!
Mrs. E