Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ruined

My wife has ruined me.

Here is a list of 10 things I can no longer do in good conscience.
  1. I can no longer comfortably sleep in a bed with unmade sheets.
  2. I can no longer walk by a pile of dishes without feeling guilty for not washing them.
  3. I can no longer say "There's nothing to eat," and be convinced that it is true.
  4. I can no longer fill the grocery cart half full with Digiorno pizzas.
  5. I can no longer bear to use a filthy restroom.
  6. I can no longer skip a shower for a day.
  7. I can no longer fill all the shelves in the house with action figures in cool poses.
  8. I can no longer forget to lock a door or close a window at night.
  9. I can no longer avoid eating vegetables. 
  10. I can no longer be lazy (unless we are having a lazy day together).
My wife has ruined me... and I love her for every reason on this list (except for maybe number 7).

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so easy to comment and I would love to hear from you!
Mrs. E