Sunday, May 12, 2013

LOVED This Week

We did a whole lot more in the last few days than we did all week, but it's been worth every minute.
I recently started recieving a Bon Appetit magazine subscription courtesy of a friend from work (thanks, Minh!)- I've never heard of it before (being a Better Homes and Gardens girl, myself) but I LOVE this magazine. The food is fabulous, the pictures are fresh and inviting- recipes I know that I could make and enjoy. I'll share the recipe of our savory bread pudding later this week.

We went to the last student film screening at Chapman this weekend- sort of a bittersweet event, both an ending and a beginning. While we're so looking forward to Mr. E's graduation (next week!!), we won't have a steady supply of free movies to enjoy. On the bright side, there are usually get-togethers after the screenings for both cast and crew to relax and hang out (usually stress free). I was a little star-struck at the one we went to...Shohreh Aghdashloo was there! Mr. E says I should work on my poker face.

 We spent an afternoon cooking up our resumes and cover letters together, snacking on spinach smoothies and taking reading breaks in the backyard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so easy to comment and I would love to hear from you!
Mrs. E