Friday, July 12, 2013

In the Words of Mr. E: For Brie

Mr. E shows his head! His agreement to post once a week didn't quite come through, but his voice is still heard. These are his words: mostly true, sometimes made-up, always awesome.

So this week I thought I’d set aside 5 minutes and write for myself for once. But I’m not sticking to the theme because I already have something I want to write about.

I tell her all the time, probably 6 or 5 times a day, but I only tell her because it’s true: My wife is awesome.

It’s always a sobering reminder when I open up her blog to catch up on her posts (at least the ones I haven’t already proof read) and I see how much she writes about me. First of all, I don’t think I’m actually as cool and talented as she thinks I am, but the way she supports me makes me want to be the man she sees me as. I’m not sure what I did to deserve such utter devotion and support from such a wonderful woman.

Umm… that was already five minutes? I still have more to say… does anyone else cheat on these things?

I guess I’ll just sum it up. What I am trying to say is that I constantly strive to love my wife the way she loves me. There’s nobody I’d rather go through this crazy life with. I want to thank her publicly for being my best friend, my lover, and the one thing I can always depend on.

Love,
Mr. E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so easy to comment and I would love to hear from you!
Mrs. E