Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Heads Up!

We've kind of got a lot of balls in the air right now in our household.
Forgive my giant face- this is as close as I can come to showing you where I work!
I was hired (as a contractor) at Baxter Bioscience with a whole new schedule (5am-1:30pm!) so my days have become pretty limited. Then Mr. E found a position on an HBO show that has him working 12+ hour days- so we kind of pass like ships in the night.
Cast and Crew private screening for Wish I Was Here- Mr. E's first job on a Hollywood movie!
And then a car accident.
And then Mr. E's thesis film Ganas was accepted into a prestigious short film festival called Holly Shorts.
And then Mr. E decided to submit a short film to Project Greenlight- sort of a documentary series that follows aspiring filmmakers spearheaded by Ben Affleck and Matt Damon.

And of course this is all in the same week, because when it rains it pours.
But with my extra time at home I've been house-keeping: donating, organizing, de-cluttering. I've pulled out craft projects that had been gathering dust: quilts and cross-stitches that have seen better days. It's been nice to head into the changing of the seasons with some productivity under my belt.

In the meantime we've kept busy around the city- vacationing, day-tripping and experiencing all  most of what LA has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so easy to comment and I would love to hear from you!
Mrs. E